Type Here to Get Search Results !

Sweat-loving OnlyFans star is using the heatwave to create steamy content

Sweat-loving OnlyFans star is using the heatwave to create steamy content


Fenella Fox, 28, from Worcester, says she's hardly ever worn deodorant since she decided to grow out her armpit hair five years ago and said that she's grown to love the smell of sweat


A sweat-loving OnlyFans worker who loves the smell of her own body is using the heatwave to create steamy content for her fans.


Fenella Fox, 28, doesn't use deodorant and skips the shower when she can, and she also refuses to shave her armpits - which she claims is a huge turn-on for her fans.

Sweat-loving OnlyFans star is using the heatwave to create steamy content


She said she gave up trying to smell nice about five years ago and now she doesn't like the smell of perfumes, adding that to her, there's nothing better than a bit of body odour.


Fenella, from Worcester, said that her unkempt armpits drive her fans wild, with the model, who has 165,000 followers on TikTok, making over £300,000 in just two years on OnlyFans.


Fenella, who uploads on TikTok as @ fenellascorner, said: " I love the natural smell of my armpits and rarely ever wear deodorant.

Sweat-loving OnlyFans star is using the heatwave to create steamy content


"I believe our diet and lifestyle plays a huge part in how we naturally smell.


"I wish more people would learn to embrace their natural odour instead of masking it with unnatural scents.


"A lot of perfume and deodorants just smell unattractive to me.

Sweat-loving OnlyFans star is using the heatwave to create steamy content


"I'm just looking forward to using the heatwave to make sweaty content for my fans."


For anyone in doubt of how popular Fenella's sweat-soaked pits are, she has even done a quick poll on Twitter, asking people if they have a "sweat fetish" – with almost 40 per cent of over 500 people saying "yes".


An additional 18 per cent voted 'Maybe/not sure'.


Some users also took to the comments section to share their views.


One Twitter user said: "Yeah definitely. I like to smell, lick and kiss women's sweaty hairy armpits. They are so yummy." Another user replied: "Same here, totally!"


Speaking of having a sweat fetish, someone else added: "Yes, have had since my teens."

Sweat-loving OnlyFans star is using the heatwave to create steamy content


"The slightest whiff of a woman's armpit hair sweat has always made me instantly and hugely aroused.


"Also love the sight of a woman's armpit hair curling from sweating during sex. Deodorant/Antiperspirant sucks, nasty stuff!"


A third fan commented: "I do. I love to see women get hot and sweaty specifically during sex.


"Then it’s even hot if they have a partner that is licking the sweat off and saying how it tastes."


Another person wrote: "I don't know if it is a real fetish.


"My ex-wife used to sweat on her chest during orgasm, no matter the room temperature or the rhythm of sex.


"It was almost sweet and I loved to lick it and smother my face and hair in it.


"If it's 'new', sweat is a turn-on, definitely."


Fenella first stopped shaving her armpits in 2017 in protest against men's expectations but also entertains her fans in other ways.


And with temperatures set to reach record-breaking highs this week, it's an opportunity for the model to add to her six-figure sum.


She said: "A lot of my fans love the idea of my armpit hair being long and sweaty.


"They just love seeing me sweat and that's how I plan to spend the week.


"I also find it very attractive when people are sweating at the gym.


"Men tell me they love seeing sweat on a woman and they love licking and tasting fresh sweat.


"I think a lot of my fans would be annoyed at me if I removed my armpit hair."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Recent Post